Battle Born Knits

I can't tell you how excited I was to participate in a naming contest for a wonderful pattern designer over at Jimmy Beans Wool.
Jeanne is a fabulous knitter who used to publish under the name 2 Askew Designs, but decided it was time for a change.
The 2Askew Acorn Hat. Photo Copyright Jeanne Giles.
So she published a contest on the Jimmy Beans Wool Blog, with the consent of JBW, and sent the word out that she was hunting for a name.
TWO of my names made it to a list of five, and one of my names ended up winning.
So I'm proud to introduce my new e-friend, Jeanne's, new design company, BATTLE BORN KNITS, and I wish her all the luck in the world. I really hope the name works out well and does wonders for her business.
Copyright Jeanne Giles





And I'm really happy because I just won one of her patterns as a result! I can't wait to get started on these fish scale socks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment